Other Listings Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Other Listings Magazine

Comedy television listings. Or not, as the case may be.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened To Our Amazing Other Listings?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TP

TP

Please please bring 'em back... I sometimes wake feverishly in the night, my nerves on fire, and wonder what has become of that workplace full of people who didn't like each other making sour comments about giraffe-necked lecherous no-hopers and dowdy female supervisors who look like Woody Allen or whatever. Have they coped without our comedy stylings?
I think it is time for a reprise.

WLP

TP wrote:Please please bring 'em back... I sometimes wake feverishly in the night, my nerves on fire, and wonder what has become of that workplace full of people who didn't like each other making sour comments about giraffe-necked lecherous no-hopers and dowdy female supervisors who look like Woody Allen or whatever. Have they coped without our comedy stylings?
I think it is time for a reprise.

I concur. I really miss the proper listings, they were great. I rarely posted stuff on there but always had a look on and a lot of the stuff, especally with that workplace, was superb, Failure and Wilson are two that spring to mind.

It's been about a year since it disappeared, surely time to bring it back? Surely some admin that can give us some hope.

anylove

Please please bring 'em back... I sometimes wake feverishly in the night, my nerves on fire, and wonder what has become of that workplace full of people who didn't like each other making sour comments about giraffe-necked lecherous no-hopers and dowdy female supervisors who look like Woody Allen or whatever. Have they coped without our comedy stylings?

http://www.nfl-uniforms.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum